HPTA Test Method Certification Seal
Application and Licensing Agreement
HPTA utilizes an independent third party* to review HPTA Test Method Certification Seal Application and Agreements. You will receive notification that your application has been Denied, Approved, or Approved with revision, typically within 5-7 business days of submission.
*Third Party contact: email@example.com
Approval is valid for two years (2) after which the Agreement may be renewed by submitting a new application, test results, label(s) and fees.
Approval is withdrawn and this agreement automatically and immediately terminates upon reformulation of the product subject to this Agreement. Reformulation is any variation through which the product is manufactured differently, contains different ingredients and/or contains the same ingredients in different proportions.
Test methods approved for use with the seal are:
- The Lamar et al., 2014 method published in the Journal of AOAC International, Vol. 97, No.3, pp.721-730 which was approved by the Association of the American Plant Food Control Officials (AAPFCO) and
- The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) test method for humic acids and hydrophobic fulvic acids known as the ISO 19822:2018.
The following commercial labs are known to be offering HPTA Approved Method tests in their current services:
- IAS Laboratory in Phoenix, Arizona
- Motzz Laboratory, Inc. in Phoenix, Arizona
- Thornton Laboratory in Tampa, Florida
Additional commercial laboratories are considering adding the HPTA approved methods to their offerings and the listing provided above does not constitute an endorsement of any lab.
- HPTA members $100 per product or formulation. Additional labels of the same product on the same application (repackaged or private labels) are $50 each.
- Non-HPTA members $300.00 per product or formulation. Additional labels of the same product on the same application (repackaged, private, or white labels) are $150.00 each.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.